Download the 2018 Application Form. Applications are due March 31, 2018.
The Hauschild Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 1995 in memory of Robert "Bill" Hauschild by his wife and family. This annual scholarship ($500 minimum) is provided in recognition of Bill's dedication and service as a director of the Cooperative from his election September 10, 1988 until his death March 17, 1993.
Scholarship Application Rules
- Applicant must be a current graduating high school senior.
- Applicant must reside within the outer boundaries of the Cooperative's service territory. (See Map)
- Applicant must be entering a course of study related to work within the electric field. Preference will be given to applicants whose education will qualify them for work as electricians, electric line workers, electrical engineers, etc. over applicants pursuing an education more applicable to the repair of electrical appliances or computers.
- Applicant must complete required scholarship application forms and meet filing deadlines.
- Applicant may be asked to appear for a personal interview with the scholarship committee.
- The applicant selected as the Hauschild Memorial Scholarship winner will receive a certificate designating the award. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution attended by the scholarship winner upon receipt of a grade transcript or other notice of adequate completion of first semester classes and enrollment for the second semester.
- Should the applicant selected as the Hauschild Memorial Scholarship winner fail to meet the guidelines established above within two years of the date of the award, the scholarship shall become void and the winner shall not be entitled to collect the Hauschild Memorial Scholarship or any portion thereof.