Responding to COVID-19
MARCH 30, 2020 - Updated June 15, 2020
This is an unprecedented time for all of us, and Allamakee-Clayton Electric is taking all precautions to protect our workforce and ensure reliable operations. We are doing everything we can to minimize risks and continue providing quality and reliable electric service to our members.
- Should an outage occur, please call 888-788-1551 to report it
- The Iowa power outages map is refreshed every 15 minutes
- Ways to pay your bill:
- Place your payment in our drop box located outside of our building,
- Call our office at 888-788-1551, or
- Pay online through SmartHub.
- ACEC has temporarily suspended disconnections. Effective June 15, 2020, the temporary suspension of disconnections is lifted.
If you have questions about your internet or phone service through AC Skyways, please visit their website here.
The Cooperative is doing everything we can to minimize risks and continue providing quality and reliable service to our members. We will keep you up to date as possible.
MARCH 16, 2020
Dear Co-op Community,
The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us, and we want you to know that the health and well-being of our members and employees is our top priority. Protecting our workforce ensures we can continue serving our customers and provide the reliable service you count on.
While we are accustomed to preparing for storms and seasonal viruses such as the flu, we recognize this situation is very different and changing quickly. We are monitoring information from the state and federal governments, the World Health Organization, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. We also have activated a pandemic emergency plan and are acting swiftly to protect employees and members.
At this time, we are open for business, however, our OFFICE IS CLOSED to the public. Payments can be made one of three ways:
1. Place your payment in our drop box located outside of our building,
2. Call our office at 888-788-1551, or
3. Pay online through SmartHub.
We are doing everything we can to minimize risks and continue providing quality and reliable service to our members.
Executive VP/General Manager